How do i get 100+ songs on a cd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello!!

i am talking about noticing the qualty!!
i know it will reduce quality, can you really tell the difference with a really high bitrate? Use your ear. btw, u are right ab converting from mp3 to mp3. it will reduce quality that you can notice.
:)

I'm a picky guy when it comes to my audio quality. My solution is just keeping FLACs of the necessary stuff, or anything I'd want lossless really [keeping space issues in mind]. I have many mp3s though because high bitrates aren't so bad, and frankly, I don't have enough room for all my audio to be .WAV or .FLAC . Most people need to upgrade their audio systems before getting into lossless digital formats anyways, otherwise all that quality is just about useless...

And flacs are only as good as their origional soure that they've been ripped from. Vinyl FLAC rip > CD FLAC rip [assuming the vinyl's in great condition..]

BTW AustinV33, next time you burn a cd, just burn an "mp3 cd" to get hundreds of tracks on it.. that's different than a typical "audio cd". Be aware though, the cd can only be played in cd readers that will read mp3 cd's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom