How do i get 100+ songs on a cd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinV33

Beta member
ok so my friend copied this cd for me and it has 112 songs on it. he said u do it by something like mp3 formatting. i have no idea what this is but im sure it requires a program to convert these files into them. so if u have any idea what software does it. or how it works, or mabye a specific program that u use or whatever please let me know.

thanks,

-Austin.

iTunes FTW. Import it into there, go into options and burning tab and select MP3. (remember to select import to MP3 under importing before you import it. - Wow badly said.)

btw, you might want to watch the bitrate. with low btrate, you can have over 300 songs

Wow....

It's sad what audio has come to, putting hundreds of mp3s on a CD because "you can put a lot on it".

Do you even know what converting the songs to mp3 does? It will sound like crap on any decent stereo or headphones.

AustinV33 said:
ok so my friend copied this cd for me and it has 112 songs on it. he said u do it by something like mp3 formatting. i have no idea what this is but im sure it requires a program to convert these files into them. so if u have any idea what software does it. or how it works, or mabye a specific program that u use or whatever please let me know.

thanks,

-Austin.

...Well you couldn't fit 112 songs on a CD in Audio CD format, so I'm assuming that the files on the CD are indeed MP3 files, or some other compressed audio format, which means it would be a simple drag and drop as turtile has already said.

In my opinion, MP3s are good for saving space, and is an adequate format if your not an audiophile, and if you use high bitrates.

converting audio files into mp3 doesn't actually remove quality!!

if you have a higher bitrate, you won't even notice any difference. !!

ainstushar said:
converting audio files into mp3 doesn't actually remove quality!!

if you have a higher bitrate, you won't even notice any difference. !!
Converting a lossless audio file (such as FLAC or WAV, or CD Audio) into mp3 will always result in quality loss. No matter how high you set the bit rate. And Converting from one lossy format to another (like mp3 to ogg) will result in even more quality loss, as will converting a 192kbps mp3 into a 256kbps mp3.

It's really a shame audio has gone downhill ever since everything went digital.

I bet the majority (mabey not everybody) of you would say bose makes quality, high end audio equipment.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom