Hi, recommendations for PC volume enhancing software? please read.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucksoocow

Beta member
Hello, I would just like to know if anyone could recommend a good program that increases the volume on your computer or at least improves it.................something simple, no other features.

(I ask this primarily because I listen to sound via headphones and without the aid of an external device such as speakers)

Many many thanks.

no program exists because the only way to increase volume above the normal maximum is to get something that would amplify the signal. this requires electrical power.

try asking radio shack, best buy, circuit city for a headphone amplifier to increase output power. the power from your sound card shuld be enough, unless you are hard of hearing

oh but it does.....

I have previously used a program from download.com which enabled you to increase the wav, bass, etc. on your PC's sound system, and through that there was a slight increase, I do know what you mean though...................I dont have problems listening to music cds on my machine, but when I watch a dvd film, I prefer the sound to be much louder............headphone amplifier? Could you make a recommendation? I might check out Fry's electronics!

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom