Help, mp3 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewsvalesen

Daemon Poster
Whats a very nice mp3 player that I can use with compact flash?
I'm planning on getting a really cheap mp3 player (with good sound) that I can upgrade with an 8gb flash card. Also including that I can use it in my car ,if I needed..

Sansa's cant use CF though. They can be expanded by MicroSD, however. But not Compact Flash. BTW, TheSansa's...they are awesome. I have an e260, and it rules. Love it =).

well anything really, I've been researching about the sansa mp3 players and I think they might be my best bet..

thanks abunch guys, if anyone has any other suggestions, ill still stick around this thread for a bit.

I have a Sansa e250 and I love it. Don't buy it if you are planning to use it for videos, though.

Sansa's cant use CF though. They can be expanded by MicroSD, however. But not Compact Flash. BTW, TheSansa's...they are awesome. I have an e260, and it rules. Love it =).

Oh yea. You are right. I forgot.

I have a Sansa e250 and I love it. Don't buy it if you are planning to use it for videos, though.

Short video clips maybe, but not a whole movie. The screen's only 1.8" (or is it 1.5"?), so you won't really be able to get too much picture out of it. overall, its an awesome player though. I've only had 1 problem with it so far (it locked up on me once, but it was quickly fixed by holding down the Power button for about 15 seconds). Not as many accessories for it as some other brands, but it's awesome, nonetheless =).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom