help me choos - Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oronare

Solid State Member
I have gotten my headphone search down to these ones, and need help in choosing some.

Sennheiser CX300
Sennheiser PX100
Sennheiser PX200
Creative Labs EP-630

Thanks

Well i was thinking about going for the PX200s as i really would like a change from the in ear types but then again i really love the in ear ones.

I could go for the PX200s and the creatives, or JUST the CX300s.

definetly one of the senns. one of the best brands for headphones. creative aren't one of the best brands when making audio. if you look at their gigaworks i've heard them live before. they are good but when compared to klipsch they aren't as "clean"

Running said:
definetly one of the senns. one of the best brands for headphones. creative aren't one of the best brands when making audio. if you look at their gigaworks i've heard them live before. they are good but when compared to klipsch they aren't as "clean"

Well, i am deffinately going for the PX200s, but im not sure if i should get the creatives in ear ones also as more of a backup.

If there are any other kinda good in ear phones that are the same proce if a little cheaper than id be gratefull if someone could tell me some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom