HELP Computer Audio Glitching - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Technology > Computer Audio and Multimedia
Click Here to Login

Old 12-11-2018, 02:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Exclamation HELP Computer Audio Glitching

Hi everyone, I have searched online off and on for several months now but have not been able to find a solution for my problem yet. For a while now, while im listening to any kind of audio on my computer, the audio will sometimes "glitch" where it pops, freezes for a second, or cuts out briefly. I noticed it happens when I use my computer more. For example even maximizing and minimizing a google chrome window will cause it to cut out for a brief second almost every time. Im running Windows 10 on a custom built pc and am using an either net cable so its most likely not an internet connection problem. I have tested on several different speakers and the problem still occurs so it must be a diver or software issue i assume. Im pretty sure all of my audio drivers are up to date and im not quite sure how to check what sound card im running... lol. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Its not a huge problem but hearing cracks and freezes while im listening to music is starting to get really old.
Thanks!

Old 12-11-2018, 02:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Private Joker

Default Re: HELP Computer Audio Glitching

Specs?

If I help you, or you just like what I said, rep me by clicking the under my post
carnageX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio, driver error, glitch