Help Audio drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
I reformated and I still can't find my audio drivers... dam intel

Intel 82801EB ICH AC'97 Audio controller

Well I'll be honest with you. If you wanted to find your audio drivers, formatting was probably not the way to solve it. Granted, your motherboard should have a driver disk that came with the computer with audio drivers on it. But formatting just eliminated any chance that the drivers were already on your computer but just needed to be reinstalled or moved.

Find someone that has the same hardware or something similar and see if they have the drivers. Do some google research about how to find drivers for Intel AC97 audio

Alright I give up, ive download about 20 things and none work.... if anyone can help me find them it would be greatly appreciated...

Intel 82801EB ICH5 AC97 Audio Controller

I remember last time I had something called SoundMax, I think that was for the drivers but idk

formatting was a big mistake.

You're only real hope is that you have a CD with drivers on it. If you donwload from the web, there is about one in a million chances you found the exact driver that works with your onboard.

If you dont have the CD, then I suggest trying to find a cheapo soundcard cause you will be lucky if you find the right ones online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom