Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lencho

Banned
OK now i just went to the alien ware site and i just saw these new Klipsch pro media 500 watt thx speakers. I need to find the difference between those and the Logitech z-680 500 watt thx speakers.Ok whats better a min frequency of 35 hz and max frequency of 20 khz (this is on the logitechs).
or a min frequency of 25 hz and max frequency of 20 khz(which is in the klipsch)? also whats analog and digital connectivity, the klipsch only has analong, but logitech has both. it also says: A Creative SoundBlaster Extigy is required to enable analog connectivity between these speakers and the Area-51 M, Hive-mind M for both of the speakers. Thanks

Btw dont be biased. for example: i own a logitech and they are good speakers get them. I wanna know by the specs of them

I'd go for whichever is cheapest, or with whichever would work on my computer best.

25hz and 35 hz, is not a big difference. The average human ear doesn't hear below 40hz. So the difference between the two is almost nil. But, if style is what you are looking for, go for the Klipsch. If function is what you're looking for,(and i'm pretty sure logitech is cheaper too) got for the Logitech. but it's up to you.

well which one is higher quality.Whats digital connectivity, the logitech has digital connectivity and analog. And the klipsch has only analog.(which one is better?).Im not sure about the klipsch in style it looks good but i also i like logitech (the logitech has a metallic sorta look.) thanks for helping

The lower the minimum hz means you'll be getting that much more bass response. So in this case, you'd go for the Klipsch. But I have never heard of Klipsch before this year, Logitech has been around since I can remember. This may affect your decision of quality. However, I have never used Klipsch, so I don't know what their quality rating is.

And the digital connection would ensure the best quality.

Thanx, well im getting the logitechs, Even though i listen to hip hop and good bass is a must, Id rather have digital connectivity. Tell me more about digital connectivity if you'd like

OK...i am an expert when it comes to audio. i will tell all. The Klipsch ones would have been better for the lower frequency aspect. although depending on how you use your computer speakers...the digital thing could have been a downside. Although digital sounds all nice, you only really need if you are hardcore about hearing things the correct way. The digital will reproduce the surround sound effect perfectly while analog will try to imitate it. But analog is in no way bad....its just the next step down from Godly. Anything else? I love working with electronics so whatever you need to know. (in electronics i mean speakers...audio....surround sound....car audio...you get the picture) Hope you could learn something. If i wasnt clear let me know, sometimes i get excited about telling people about electronics and my thoughts just stream from the keyboard:)

mac_mogul said:
The lower the minimum hz means you'll be getting that much more bass response. So in this case, you'd go for the Klipsch. But I have never heard of Klipsch before this year, Logitech has been around since I can remember. This may affect your decision of quality. However, I have never used Klipsch, so I don't know what their quality rating is.

And the digital connection would ensure the best quality.

Never heard of Klipsch? Are you an audio fan at all? Klipsch has been around since 1946. That's 37 years before Logitech was even founded (1981). Oh, and as far as quality goes, Klipsch would win hands down.

And I wouldn't even consider the difference between digital hookup and analog in a computer setup. But, if you feel the need, Klipsch does offer digital coax and digital optical inputs on their GMX D 5.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom