Headset and Speakers

xMalcom

In Runtime
So i have the px22 and LS21 Logitech speakers. I'm Try to configure it so Speakers only play music from itunes and my browsers and Gom but the headset plays only game audio

So i have the px22 and LS21 Logitech speakers. I'm Try to configure it so Speakers only play music from itunes and my browsers and Gom but the headset plays only game audio

Not entirely certain on this but i think you'd need to go into the settings of the browser, itunes, and the game and tell them to use the correct audio output associated with the playback devices.

Go to your playback device list (by right clicking the speaker on the notification panel - by the time and date on the start panel) to see the names of the audio outputs associated with the devices.

If you cannot set which output device each software uses then you might have to set the speakers as the default then start up itunes and your browser, then change the default to your headset output as default then start up your game - although depending on how your game and version of itunes handle audio hardware they might switch devices actively when default output is changed.

I found one way but that involves me plugging in the Cord each and evreytime like i have no problem with that jus the small hassle i guess

If both are going to the same 3.5mm output jack then you'll have to swap back and forth or get a splitter and just turn down the speakers when you game. I kinda have the same setup but I'm using a headphone amp.

Back
Top Bottom