Headphones/Headset comfortable with glasses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaswiftness

Solid State Member
I was just wondering if any of you wear glasses and if you've found a pair of headphones, or headset preferably, that are comfortable while wearing them.
Sound/mic quality is important too.. but comfort is above all.

Thanks.

I'd like to know as well. Been looking for a headset, but without being able to try them on, i don't know what ones are better than others.

I've got a cheap set of Altec-Lansing that work well with my glasses. I picked 'em up a Best Buy, but I don't know the model number. They came with a USB adapter (which is why I bought them).

Do just the normal "inner ear" headphones work? I dont have glasses but I dont see how those would effect glasses.

I wouldn't even consider those. They aren't really comfortable.. are they?and the sound quality? Sub-par?

I've been considering the Plantronics GameCom Pro or maybe the Logitech 350 or the Icemat Siberia Headset

Do just the normal "inner ear" headphones work? I dont have glasses but I dont see how those would effect glasses.

Like the iPod style headphones (earbuds)? I hate those. No pair that i have tried felt comfortable, let alone had good sound quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom