Grr... Been at this all day and night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try DVD Decrypter like Ethan suggested. In another thread in the Windows area there is a topic about this as well. So far they are the only ones i know of that are free to do it. Unless you find the program from Cucusoft which has a ripper specifically for the Zune.

Well I have and have always used DVD Decrypter for years now, but it will only let you do .vob files, but I think I finaly found some options in DVDFab that let me rip them to AVI files with the original audio source intact, from there I can convert the AVI to WMV... makes me mad I can't download the new software for the 360 because it would let me play more than just the wmv file format for movies... So many options in the General area for different video/audio formats, i have to find the one that vlc can convert correctly and it's not as easy as I was hoping. But thanks for the help. ^_^

Finaly I have it all working... I have 6 computers all dual core constantly ripping dvd's to a 1tb drive, once ripped I can use VNC and a batch file I found floating around on the net to convert the files to WMV, apparently DVDFab would only work right when selecting a .mkv file with divx video and mp3 audio, atleast that is the only output that i could get to convert to wmv right... Still some videos are a bit glitchy but not bad on a 720p screen, thanks for all the help mak... I may do a write up on this... But yea, thanks.

Congrats on getting it to work. If you choose to do a write up on it that would be cool. I will make sure to add it to the index here for reference for everyone.

autogk or nero recode would make it a simple one stop process with superior quality. combine either with anydvd and you are good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom