great 2 piece speakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwingduck

In Runtime
im looking for some good two speakers nothing that would break my wallet, but i want to listen to some music but i want good/great sound. you guys got any suggestions?

theres a kilpsch promedia gmx or however u spell it 2.1 speaker system which i heard at the apple store which blew me away either that of a good one is harman/kardon soundsticks 2. a cool looking one is the creative i-trigue 3600 or 3400 believe the 3400 looks similar but less powerful. if u dont like any of those look at logitechs speakers i like them because theyre really affordable

nope sry thats the best one i can find for 30 bucks i have the x530 which is basically the same thing but it has 3 more speakers and i find it incredible i bought it for 50 bucks at sams club so i would recommend that plus sony uses it as a package with their desktops too.

headphones? shoot i wouldnt know i never use the headphone port in the speaker anyway i use the one in my computer. but the subwoofer is pretty damn good for the price. i mean you can feel the air coming out of the hole about 6 feet away and youll be able to feel the vibration from basically anywhere u can hear the sound

ok i just plugged in my headphones and it seems normal little loud but normal. mine work fine. they probably just got defects or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom