Got some Logitech z530's today

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Eric B said cheap components I think he's talking about your onboard soundcard? I have an onboard soundcard (AC'97) and it does the same thing. It was probably always there but you probably notice it more now though because your speakers are nicer/more powerful.

moisiss said:
When Eric B said cheap components I think he's talking about your onboard soundcard? I have an onboard soundcard (AC'97) and it does the same thing. It was probably always there but you probably notice it more now though because your speakers are nicer/more powerful.

that too is included

yeah mines the onboard AC'97 aswell but my motherboard clearly supports 5.1.

So do you think if i got a decent 5.1 or above soundcard that it would stop making noises/picking up the news on the radio etc, i love the speakers but **** this is really annoying me now!

Oh and something else i found strange, if i hear random music playing if i turn the volume up it goes away, if i turn it right down it gets louder!

You're picking up AM radio. By turning them down, you're decreasing the amplifiers interference with the AM interference. In other words, the louder to make them, the more the internal amplifier (in your speakers) filters out the sound).

leave him alone, the x530 sound really nice at first to any new-commer to decent sound on computer. i have them, and i think they are good, but you will slowly thrist for more hehe! I am getting the THX z5300e model in the mail no later than Friday, and it has 4x the output power and a bigger woofer. playing bf2 on x530 is amazing especially with an x-fi, i play with EAX5, and the jets go ROOOARwoworr ... booom. lol. i love decent sound for cheap. there is NO excuse not to have decent sound on a computer, it is very affordable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom