A good tv tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-rock

In Runtime
Sorry, I am new to doing all of this so, what program would then be a good one to get? This is why I was looking at the one I was because I saw that it came with the programs. But I like how cheap the one you reccomend is. Also the reviews say that it has bad recording quality, and I was wondering how bad it was. I have a 27" TV and I want to have them be viewable atleast to the extent of as if I were to record it with my VCR. And Secondly it says that it has no sound, is this true?

The record quality is very good. I can send you a sample if you'd like. The people who say it has no sound probably have it installed wrong. You need to connect an external cord from the tv tuner to the audio card line in. I missed it myself at first. As far as programs to burn to dvd, check this thread out:

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12508&highlight=mpeg+to+dvd

Other than that, nero works very well. There are lots of programs for mpeg to dvd if you google it.

Hey THANKS a lot man you helped me to save a lot of money. Im going to definitally get this soon. Thank you again.

I asked the same question 3 times!!! and no one helped me...

I eventually bought the sabrent from newegg...

No problem. Sorry I didn't answer your questions Juice... I don't always check the multimedia forum a lot due to its low activity, among other things. I usually end up answering a TON of threads whenever I come around though :). Might be around more often now that I have broadband...

no ones to blame... I probably should have posted it somewhere else...

oh well, I have one now and I like it...

Hey sorry to ask this, but have you actually burned anything to a DVD and how good was the quality of the picture and sound. I really don't want to mess this up, so sorry for keep asking questions. Also will I be able to edit the commercials out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom