good speakers?

SiZcO

In Runtime
Had a power surge and even though logitech z5500 were on a power surge they still got fried. So looking for a new set what do you guys recommend? They Dont gotta be monster loud but decent for watching movies and gaming.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121122

Not neccessarily from newegg but they provide some info on these guys.
These aren't nearly as powerful as the 5500's but still provide GREAT sound quality without totally breaking your bank like the latter would.

I'm not too impressed with Logitech's current lineup though, not made as well (everything's getting cheaper though).

Last edited:
Newegg.com - Logitech Z-2300 200 watts RMS 2.1 Speaker System

Not neccessarily from newegg but they provide some info on these guys.
These aren't nearly as powerful as the 5500's but still provide GREAT sound quality without totally breaking your bank like the latter would.

I'm not too impressed with Logitech's current lineup though, not made as well (everything's getting cheaper though).

Thanks for the reply. Are they really great speakers? Seem to have great reviews on amazon. how do they pair up against these speakers? Amazon.com: Logitech G51 Surround Sound 5.1 Speaker System (Black): Electronics

If you REALLY want the surround sound feel that you had before, then i'd save your money. The G51's bass is sometimes "sloppy" with no real deep "umph". The highs and lows are what I've come to expect from Logitech these days, good but not great.

All in all, it's a judgement call on whether you want great 2.1 sound or good 5.1 sound.

Last edited:
If you truly do want good Speakers I'd highly recommend the Logitech X530 5.1 Surround Sound speakers. They may be cheap-ish, when I say cheap I mean around £50-70 which is around $150, but they can compete with Speakers/Sub-woofers that cost £500+ Tremendously good deep, clear Bass and all 5 Speakers give good, clear sound. Perfect speakers for Music, Videos/Films and Gaming.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom