Good Headphones, $50-100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spit-wad

Bake a Pretty Cake!
I need a pair of headphones, $50-100, but would really really really prefer it to be on the $50 end.

Headphones, not headset. I decided to trade up the headset for a desktop microphone + a better pair of headphones. I already have the mic.

1. Good quality
2. Look good (visually appealing)
3. Comfortable

Those are the 3 things I'm looking for... any suggestions? I've never owned headphones that cost more than $20.

I do not want earbuds. I prefer the kind that go behind the neck, but I haven't been able to find any of those that are good quality, so I would like the kind that go around my ears, but aren't huge.

look nice

you really went to my budget didn't you lol... 2 cents under the limit

look nice

you really went to my budget didn't you lol... 2 cents under the limit

Yep :D

Plus it was free-shipping, so I was like.. this is a screamer deal for you..

I really hope you have a good sound card with it, or its not going to be the best sound experience ever ;)

Yep :D

Plus it was free-shipping, so I was like.. this is a screamer deal for you..

I really hope you have a good sound card with it, or its not going to be the best sound experience ever ;)

Onboard.

I'm not that big on audio... it's just that the $15 set I got obviously sounds worse than my old $25 set. I'd rather spend in the $50 range for the headset that won't suck with my onboard sound.

I like the look of those 485's... better price for me, too.

Just so you know i was not recommending them just asking about them (although I have read some good reviews on them).

The HD280 pro's are out of my price range in Sweden.

I have heard nothing but good things about the 280's

The 201's appeal to me because I think they're attractive, and they're obviously a lot cheaper, but also I can get them at Best Buy so I can return them if I don't like them... I'm pretty picky about headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom