Good in-ear earbuds for under $50?

MillField

Daemon Poster
Hi guys. So now that my second pair of Apple Earpods decided to stop working as they should, I am finally making the switch to third party in-ear earbuds. I am not looking to spend any more than $50 on a pair seeing as they could well end up lost/not lasting over a year.

Any suggestions of decent pairs? Thanks :)

I'm a fan of the SkullCandy ear buds. They have a lot of models so you can check out what you like. They have pretty good sound quality to me, although i admit i'm not an audiophile. There price is decent and they hold up well. I like to run with them and i find that they stay in my ears well even during activity like that.

I'm a fan of the SkullCandy ear buds. They have a lot of models so you can check out what you like. They have pretty good sound quality to me, although i admit i'm not an audiophile. There price is decent and they hold up well. I like to run with them and i find that they stay in my ears well even during activity like that.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have a look :)

A close second in my book are Sony earbuds. They seem to have the most bass for the price of any other headphones. What kind of music do you listen to?

A close second in my book are Sony earbuds. They seem to have the most bass for the price of any other headphones. What kind of music do you listen to?

I listen to a wide range of music and I also listen to podcasts, so bass isn't a huge priority to me.

These Xiaomi headphones sound better than some $100+ earbuds I've bought. Amazon.com: New Original Gold Xiaomi 2nd Piston Earphone Ii Headphone Headset Earbud with Remote & Mic for Smartphone: Cell Phones & Accessories

There are tons of fakes out there though... so be wary. I'm iffy about the current price.. :tongue:

EDIT: These are real: http://smile.amazon.com/Xiaomi-Comm...ie=UTF8&qid=1417541313&sr=1-5&keywords=xiaomi

And these, the silver ones
http://smile.amazon.com/Original-Xi...ie=UTF8&qid=1417541313&sr=1-4&keywords=xiaomi

Last edited:
Pick up some Sennheisers, Klipsch, or Sony's. I believe Panasonic and Koss also made some pretty decent earbuds.

I'd stay away from Skullcandy.

I think you can get the 1 button version of the SOL Relays for $60 on amazon. I know that is slightly above your price range, but these guys actually stay in your ear when you are running (I would assume you want these for exercise otherwise why in ear?). I just got them so I can't comment on how long they last, but they are supposively built to be durable and I found them when googling for highly reviewed running headphones.

Back
Top Bottom