good 5.1 speaker system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koldapu

Fully Optimized
well, the altec lansing speaker system i had ordered came yesterday, and it turned out to be a dud; i tested it out on one of my computers (one with a REALLY nice sound car) and it didn't give the performance i'd expected . . .

can anyone give me the names of a few 5.1 surround speaker systems? i'd prefer a black system, to match my case, keyboard, mouse and monitor, and something that looks and perfoms well

also, i don't really like those "cube speakers" (those really short and wide and deep one)

i prefer the taller ones

well, the altec lansing speaker system i had ordered came yesterday, and it turned out to be a dud

What model did you get? And also when you say "dud" what do you mean? not loud enough, sound distorted,..........?

the subwoofer kind of let me down . . . i have a 2.1 system on another computer, and the subwoofer on that is great . . . only thing is, the whole system is totally prewired (can't add any more speakers or anything like that)

koldapu said:
can anyone give me the names of a few 5.1 surround speaker systems? i'd prefer a black system, to match my case, keyboard, mouse and monitor, and something that looks and perfoms well

if you want a set of black speakers. Creative is a very good brand. Ive got a 5.1 system, and i reckon the quality is very good :D

if you want a set of black speakers. Creative is a very good brand. Ive got a 5.1 system, and i reckon the quality is very good

I agree, i had a creative sound system on my last computer and i loved it!

Logitech Z-5300 5.1 THX Certified Speaker System

Thats a good buy, i forgot about Logitech. It also comes with a 100wt sub, you shouldn't be dissapointed with that at all!

damn, thats a nice system for a nice price . . .

logitech makes pretty good products - i have a keyboard/mouse combo, webcam and joystick from them, and they work pretty well

Yeah, I listened to that Logitech system at Best Buy, and it rocks! The sound quality is superb. If you don't like the silver screens, they come right off. I would buy that system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom