Getting Music out of emulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascendancy

Baseband Member
I have some ROM's of games that I want to extract the music from, but I don't know how to do it. Can anybody help.

Yea, I too would like to know if this can be done?

There are some bad *** old school Nintendo songs that would be cool to throw into mp3 format. Maybe even extract them from the game and throw them into Pro Toolz (when I get it one day) 0mgz!

pwnographer said:
Yea, I too would like to know if this can be done?

There are some bad *** old school Nintendo songs that would be cool to throw into mp3 format. Maybe even extract them from the game and throw them into Pro Toolz (when I get it one day) 0mgz!

Which emulator are you using for Nintendo games?
Did you ever play Super Spy?

BTW, all emulators bear the function: "record as WAV files", you should try it!

I never noticed that they all said record WAV files. Do you need to be at the part of the game where the music is being played for it to be recorded? That would mean you would need to beat the game to get all of the music.

Ascendancy said:
I never noticed that they all said record WAV files. Do you need to be at the part of the game where the music is being played for it to be recorded? That would mean you would need to beat the game to get all of the music.

I think so. I just tried playing on my N64 emulator. It records what you can hear. So yeah, you would have to beat the game to get all the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom