Gaming Headsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack

In Runtime
I would recommend some good headphones like Sennheiser HD555, Goldring DR100 or DR150, or something similar....and a clip-on or desktop mic.

Vastly superior to any "gaming" headset.

I would recommend some good headphones like Sennheiser HD555, Goldring DR100 or DR150, or something similar....and a clip-on or desktop mic.

Vastly superior to any "gaming" headset.

Thanks. I'll look into them :)

Sennheiser do their own gaming headphones these days, i guarantee there vastly superior to companies like razer, logitech and other such brands.

Sennheiser do their own gaming headphones these days, i guarantee there vastly superior to companies like razer, logitech and other such brands.

Yea, I am kinda looking towards the Sennheiser brand. I have a pair of them, "SK Gaming" but they broke and they are glued together. I just want a nice headset that's comfy and has good positional audio.

Well, Sennheisers headphones are likely to be Stereo. However, with a good soundcard like the Creative X-Fi, they will faithfully reproduce positon audio.

It's not all about direction audio, it's a common misconception. I played better with no virtual directional audio and some Hi-Fi Sennheiser HD650 cans, why ? because i could here insaine amounts of detail. Footsteps from afar, it was incredible. Cheep gaming headsets don't deliver that.

But as i say, some sennheiser cans with a Creative soundcard with CMSS3D enabled (headphone virtual surround sound) will impress you i beleive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom