Gaming Headphone Recommendations?

Gunni

Baseband Member
Hello!

So basically I need a new headset. My Turtle Beach X12s stopped working in one ear over 6 months ago, it's time to get a new headset.

I'll probably get them for Christmas (If I'm a good boy) so they can't be too extremely expensive. I'm not sure exactly what my budget should be, but nothing too over the top. I can spend over 100 but no more than 250? I'm not exactly sure.

As some of you know, I do YouTube. So I need the mic to be good quality so my voice sounds good in my videos. So that's an important requirement. I've heard Astros are good, but quite expensive. Would the Astro A30s be a good choice?

What do YOU recommend?

Cheers,
~Gunnishone

Those look like they would be uncomfortable for anybody with large ears like myself.

LOL, well I have middle sized ears. The way they are made and contoured, and the pads are super comfortable. Band is not too tight. If you ever get in a bind and need a new set cheap try it. They are far, far better than the Fatal1ty sets. Like I said so far it's a bit of a secret but likely not for long.

I haven't seen a Fatal1ty headset since like 09 when I got a set on review lol. I have the G930s right now but can't use them and more than likely I will get some JBL J33a buds

i have a Logitech G35 7.1 surround sound pretty beast headset right there and i see on amazon on sale for 100 or under a lot of the times.

i have a Logitech G35 7.1 surround sound pretty beast headset right there and i see on amazon on sale for 100 or under a lot of the times.
That's the corded version of my headset. Sometimes I wish I had the G35 over the G930 because interference is an issue in apartments.

to be honest if the wireless ones were on sale at the time i would have gone for them. i got the G35 for 89.99 on best buy price match from amazon. i paid 100 and change with insurance to many headsets taking a crap on me b4 so better safe lol.

also turtle beaches suck big time i had 2 pairs that cost 80+ and both sets broke within 3 months of use lol.

Back
Top Bottom