Fussy Sound Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJeffsta

Beta member
As on some of the new computers, my computer has a headphone / speaker jackto at the back and a headphone/speakers and microphone jacks at the front.

When I plug in any speakers or headphones to the headphones area, I get this constant sort of fuzzy interference sort of sound - kind of like the sound when a radio isnt tuned into a station. Is there anything I can do about this? I also have a Philips LCD screen with a headpone/speaker jack which I can attach the the back, but since I have a headset, I want to have it so I can have them both plugged in at once (both cables from the headset).

You can buy a stereo "1/8 inch jack splitter. Just be sure that both ends on the split side are stereo, and not mono. However you may get less sound going to each than if they were plugged in by themselves.

As for the noise, that's normal in pretty much everything that uses speakers. I suppose if it really bothered you, you could buy a noise supressor, but that's kinda' going really overboard for a problem everyone has. I mean, my guitar amp picks up radio stations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom