Freeware dvd ripper need

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

Baseband Member
I am looking for a good freeware dvd ripper to make dvds into vcd svcds xvcds divx and such. I need one that ripp dvd in a good amount of time like 2hrs or less with good video quality what do you guys reccommond.

I would also recommend DVD Shrink. DVD Shrink is freeware and can make 1:1 backup copies of all DVD's in your DVD collection.

-Dan The Man

I use DVD decrypter to make the ISO and then I just use nero because I have a DL DVD burner to burn the image.

TMan7000 said:
I use DVD decrypter to make the ISO and then I just use nero because I have a DL DVD burner to burn the image.

DVD Shrink will do this all in one step. :)

DJboutit said:
I am looking for a good freeware dvd ripper to make dvds into vcd svcds xvcds divx and such. I need one that ripp dvd in a good amount of time like 2hrs or less with good video quality what do you guys reccommond.

smartripper to rip. it is better than shrink as it will rip a scratched disc and the scracth won't show up in most cases. then nero recode to make into svcds xvcds divx and such

So what elese can you guys reccommond that does vcds svcds xvcds divx and such in a good amount of time.

DJboutit said:
So what elese can you guys reccommond that does vcds svcds xvcds divx and such in a good amount of time.

they have a site that specialize in this
google it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom