Free PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanityisntstati

Beta member
Hey-

There's a place that will give out free PSPs, and it really does work, they have many valid offers for free things such as the famed "free ipods". Yes, it does take some time, but I mean, it's a FREE $250 PSP, it's worth it. It can play movies, games, and soon you'll be able to use it to surf the web and to check your e-mail, it's basically a computer in itself!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company(Gratis) has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! Their freeipods.com offer has been on CNN and was in wired news, even google "wired news, free ipods", it's true, you can get a free PSP!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer 5 friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Sony PSP, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=16320300

I was skeptical like you at first, until I actually decided to give it a try, what did I have to lose anyways? And look at me now. I'm a college student with a part time job, classes to pay for, books to pay for, food to pay for... I can't afford $300 for an iPod. But I got one for free from this website. See it any way you want, but the way I see it, it's a way to get a free PSP.

Anyways, I hope that I can help out some of you that can't afford $250 right now, and in the process you could possibly help me out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom