ExTREMELY agrivating buzzing/static noise that always comes from my speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pianoplayer

Baseband Member
its driving me insane. they have been like this for along time but just recently got really bad. like its so loud right now. i tried plugging in headphones to see what the problem was but the noise is transitioned to the headphones
so my quesiton is , is this a problem with the speakers, or like the sound card?
thank you if you read this

well, if you said it went to the headphones, it's not the speakers
is this a system using an addon soundcard?
is the audio from onboard?

if it's either, it might be a dirty port...see if you can clean it. Use somethin hard and small, with a cotton ball or tissue attached...get in there

if it's not a dirty port...and it's an addon card...try for a new card
if it's onboard and not a dirty port, just a bad mobo design...OR

give your case a cleaning...

if add on...relocate the card to a slot furthest from other cards...

lots of IFs right? :p

well i believe it's on board?
these speakers came with the computer but i dont know if its like integrated sound
i think it is
becuaes i had integrated video until i got a video card
sooooooo frek
hahaha

Just to throw this out there... keep your cell phone away. In particular, GSM phones can alter CRT picture, audio speakers, and TV's by throwing in buzzing or jittering picture.

I had the exact same problem as you had OP, If you have onboard sound like i had disable it and buy a cheap sound card like i did from staples or online if your into that, Not only does a sound card sound WAYYY better then any onboard sound it also improves FPS in games if your a gamer, just an idea.

EDIT-Do your speakers sound really low on max? If so buy a sound card or check the green jack in the back of your computer to see if it's loose, have fun lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom