eDimensional Audio FX Force Feedback Gaming Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things:

1.) the vibration will probably end up having a detrimental effect on the speakers. i can't say how much exactly, but the lifespan would most definitely be shortened.

2.) the vibrations on your head and ears doesn't seem to be a good idea and I'm willing to bet that the long-term effects of this have not been determined/studied. I would be weary of this.

personally, itd be f'ing weird to fire a gun and just my head vibrates. that in combination of the 2 things i mentioned above would keep me from buying it. that's all i have to say about that.

i used to have a pair of vibrating headphones. they were made by yommo and made like crap. sounded amazing tho. for a bass junkie like me it did offer an expirence that most high end headphones couldnt. the vibration on the headphones made the bass seem bigger than it was. it wasnt really bass just a vibrator that sent pulses which seemed like bass. if you really want vibrating headphones go ahead and get it cause they are pretty cool. i havent heard that one but it looks alot better than the one i used to have. oh btw the vibrating thing does tickle like crazy from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom