Eax

Status
Not open for further replies.

klein1jo

In Runtime
Hey, I have a Sound Blaster Live! Value with EAX. I also have a set of Altec Lansing speakers that includes 2 speakers and a sub. All of which run through 1 cord plugged into the back of my sound card. They definately do not make the most of my card.

I installed the cards drivers and it's EAX software. Right now I have no Creative components starting on startup. I disabled AudioHQ till I know how to properly use EAX. I didn't install any of the Creative Multimedia Players. How do I set up EAX? It's a complete mystery to me.

I see. So I have to set up nothing? Just turn it on in the options menu? Do I have to have anything starting when I start up my computer?

Thanks.

Turtile is absolutly correct. however, EAX can also be used for media players, etc. Creative cards support a wide range of EAX effects that can be used in conjunction with say, Windows Media Player to give the effect of listening to concert in a stadium.

However, the Live! cards have TERRIBLE EAX support. If yoru into games, don't buy a Live for sound quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom