DVD's on USB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah player, I'm not your enemy eric b.......
The only reason why I put videohelp.com on there because they are decent and 80% of the people there are easily to get along with.
The only few people I got very ****ed off at was gunslinger and I was man enough to call a truce with him before I broke out into a flame war with him over there.
They "DO" have the resources over their to help people with very complicated video stuff and then some, you may not like the place because of your past history with baldrick, but don't bash the place like it's pure H*** over there when it isn't.
I'm not going to fight you on this subject in this topic, let's just drop it and try to help this guy out with whatever he needs.

Last Eric, you have my respect but don't jump down my throat about any other boards or sites that may have some problems or issues.

what the heck are you talking about? I was just basically saying that we had a vcdhelper here and then I explained my history with them.

where did you get that other stuff from? if you read what I said, I've never attack the site. I was merely stating that we have people here that can address the questions too.

I think when you said "I take offense to that". MadMike thought u took offense to him.

i just realize that. I just sent him a pm explaining that

Ericb said:
you took the post the wrong way

I think that you thought I was mad when I said I take offense to your statement about vcdhelp. I was meaning in a jokingly way that I took offense that you thought that vcd.help had more expertise than me

I wasn't mad when I posted. I was just starting a conversation about my history with them. I know vcdhelp has more expertise than me or or us here.

glad you cleared it up.

I have my single .avi file now and using SUPER to convert it to mov. it was having some errors but i figured from the error report its because the height of 392 was not divisible by 16 to a whole number. the original aspect ratio was 1.85:1 but the closest ratio SUPER will do is 1.76:1

That will have to do for now, i just need to get it working for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom