DVD ripping

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHA look at that!! the guy in the "land of hte stupid" posts up a burner from your supposed era, (2-3 years ago, remember?) and it goes agaisnt all you said with no fixes!! HAAHAH oh heavens that;s rich. that is ****ing RICH. will you please stfu now? oh man. that;s good. even i cant top that. if you need more proof please let me know i'll be glad to do a rip myself. oh man what a ****ing *******. how you got any credit at all is beyond me.

you are mighty tuff behind that moniter. are you tuff when you are not behind it?

awww poor baby gets shown up and wants to fight about it? facts talk. give me facts ma'am. your obvious inability of basic comprehension preceeds itself. whats the matter? can't handle the truth?

I'm not sure if you saw my post EricB, it's right before your last post, just wouldn't want you to miss that...

. I'm right. let's just say that a dvd burner is able to rip at 16x speed now. it's obviously have not had the rip guard block implemented on the machine. now that would be something that they just did in the past 3 years.

before this everybody had to comply with the rule for dvd burners

I posted that because you are talking a lot of trash to be a punk

dude. again. please read. its a 2 year old burner. that;s your beloved era of knowledge. admit your wrong like a man and i'll treat you like one. until then all i see is a bleeding edge tech wanna be. you know--> nothing. be the man you pretend to be and i'll retract and even delete posts i;ve said. but please just for me, read. and make sense. just stop the insanity. im dumbfounded at how much you;ve said in this one thread alone that goes against logic, and obvious proof.

. I'm right. let's just say that a dvd burner is able to rip at 16x speed now. it's obviously have not had the rip guard block implemented on the machine. now that would be something that they just did in the past 3 years.

before this everybody had to comply with the rule for dvd burners

I posted that because you are talking a lot of trash to be a punk

What do you mean by "let's just say".... DID YOU NOT SEE MY IMAGE?? Or are you not considering 15.8x close enough to 16x???

Your argument only consisted of the comment "dvd burners can't rip at 16x" It doesn't matter if mine didn't have rip lock, MY BURNER STILL RIPPED AT 16X. Also you mentioned 2-3 years, which my drive fits in that time frame, just adding to your "wrongness".

On a side note, you also mentioned that DVD-ROMs don't have rip lock, while theee showed you a custom firmware for a DVD-ROM saying otherwise, but I guess it takes more than hard facts and proof for you to admit you're wrong, instead it's something wrong with the drive or new technology. Either way, that still means you're ignorant about the current DVD drive technology.

if both of you will just hang on, I'm about to back this up with facts. I got my lite dvd rom (rated 16x read) ripping at up to 13,000kbps where as the lite on dvd burner dvd burner (rated 20x read speed) is ripping at 2,000 to 3,000kbps. from some reason dvd shrink is crashing (twice) halfway through my second rip. I guess it doesn't want me to rip the same movie (corrupted minds) twice. I'm going to figure out how to clear my memory from the first rip, so i can post everything

DVDrom1rip.jpg

So you're trying to refute my evidence with a DVD burner which can't rip at it's rated speeds? So pretty much what's going on here is this. Dude A says "no wai!! a car can't do a quarter mile in 10 seconds. Dude B takes his Lingenfelter corvette and beats 10 seconds. Dude A says fine, I've got a F1 car, but it's limited to first gear only! Dude A can't run the quarter mile under 10 seconds in his car. So Dude A thinks he's right.... my roflcopter is reaching new heights!

Edit, also, my burner rated at the same speed beat your dvd-rom rated at the same speed...lol... 13000 is under 10x I think.

this is my burner rip. it went to 9,000 kbps at the end

DVDburnerrip.jpg

my DVD rom (with the slower read speed) rip at 14,500 at the end

DVDrom2rip.jpg

my rom time. how come my dvd rom with a lower rated speed rip much faster than my dvd burner with a higher rated speed?

DVDromrip.jpg

I guess that I can't use shrink and photoshop at the same time. my burner below.
DVDrom3rip.jpg

now if I use a dual layer disc, the difference would be even more obvious.

that said, I still shocked at the dvd burner ripping speed now. I guess they don't incorporate the rip block anymore. but a rom is still faster

that why I said what I said about the changes in the last 2-3 years. what might have been a fact 3 years ago might not be a fact now. what kills me is this punk a_ss nasty_little_broke_Flea_market_a_ss_ho Theee come on here talking ship. if you have a difference of opinion state it. all of that other bull wasn't talking about nothing. don't attack me especially if you don't know what you are talking about. if you were in the game as long as you are claiming, we wouldn't even be arguing. no you got into it 2 years ago like everybody else. I got 7-8 years in. I remember jon johasen (another forum buddy) posting the crack for dvds

KingAustin, I was shocked by your statement. why did you even attack me? none of you can kick my a_ss. you started talking ship when you didn't even bother to read what he posted. it didn't back up his claim. if you do enuff reading, it backs up mine.

like I said I was once king of the dvd burning world. now that it's such a simple process (1 program as oppose to 5-6 programs. 20 minutes as opposed to 24hrs), it just doesn't interest me much

First of all you're not right in any of the claims you've made, I still am baffled that you think so. Second of all Theee has his own IT company, and is certified in quite a few things, I can't remember all, I'm sure he can tell you.

I find it funny that you're comparing YOUR burner to your ROM. You should actually be comparing your ROM to mine since apparently mine can rip much faster than yours. Also my burner ripped at a higher rate than your ROM, so I guess that kinda blows the whole ROM is better than burners for ripping theory out of the water.

This guy was king of the world once too, http://www.foxnews.com/images/146721/1_22_titanic_dicaprio.jpg but now he's just floating in the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom