DVD Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunner1659

Baseband Member
My new computer has a dvd-rw so that i can record and then burn a dvd...

I just need suggestions on a program or programs that does those actions...my only thing is that i dont want to sacrific the qaulity of the dvd...

thanks

I had Nero 7 Essentials but got rid of it...it would be easy for me to get back being that i have the cd...

I also have dvd shrink to take the info found on the dvd and place it on my hd...i was thinking of getting divx so that i could then compress the file...and finally, at that point i could put the file on a blank disc...

I had Nero 7 Essentials but got rid of it...it would be easy for me to get back being that i have the cd...

I also have dvd shrink to take the info found on the dvd and place it on my hd...i was thinking of getting divx so that i could then compress the file...and finally, at that point i could put the file on a blank disc...

DVDshrink actually takes a movie and shrinks it so it can fit on a dvd-r disc. NO need to divx it. Then w/Nero, you burn it!

o ok cool! so then i just use dvdshrink to take the info from the dvd to my desktop and then i use nero to burn the dvd...

cool...anything i need to know about dvdshrink...ie. setup or whatever?

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom