DVD files

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechJ

Beta member
I talked to a friend about how to save dvd files to my computer, and they told me to go over to a dvd decrypter website. I did that and downloaded the program, and I followed instructions until the decryption was complete. I then went to the new location of my files on the computer and checked them out; there must have been at least eight separate files, and most were just in different languages and there was not one file that contained the complete dvd. My overall goal was to get the dvd onto my computer and convert it to a different format, and then I was going to use an editor to rearrange the files and eventually add music. However, I am still stuck on my first step. Am I going about this the wrong way, or should I be using a different program? I am thoroughly confused and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, I have vop and bup files in the folder, but I don't get the full movie. There were about eight files, half of them in a foreign language, and two were just the dvd startup menu. Then the remaining few were bits of the dvd in english, but I didn't get the full movie. I thought the program I used was the problem, but it said that it had done the whole dvd. I'm stumped.

TechJ said:
Hey, I have vop and bup files in the folder, but I don't get the full movie. There were about eight files, half of them in a foreign language, and two were just the dvd startup menu. Then the remaining few were bits of the dvd in english, but I didn't get the full movie. I thought the program I used was the problem, but it said that it had done the whole dvd. I'm stumped.

trust me you got the movie. right click the folder, select properties. see how big is the folder. you need to navigate the vob files with the ifo files.

if you associate your ifo file with ifoedit if will help you see the movie better.

www.ifoedit.com

I'm sorry DVD Dcrypter is no longer being developed and the main site was shut down because of some evil company which remains annonymous.

How are you getting DVD Dcrypter.

Tyler1989 said:
I'm sorry DVD Dcrypter is no longer being developed and the main site was shut down because of some evil company which remains annonymous.

How are you getting DVD Dcrypter.

DVD Dcrypter has a 1000 mirrors. it been out since 1999

try dvd fab decrypter too.

http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm

Janie said:
You need to setup your DVD Decrypter to perform stream ripping.

So it will auto join all those files together for you.

How do I setup the decrypter to perform stream ripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom