DVD burning question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud5437

In Runtime
Hey people I was wondering if you could help me with a problem – more than likely is simple enough but I just don't know how. Ok I have a video file, AVI that I want to burn to DVD so I can watch on my DVD player. I have the latest nero and a DVD burner but cant seen to make it work. Can anyone tell me know to get this done or even what else I need to do it?

Thanks

you'll need to convert the .avi to a .vob or a compatible format for the dvd-player...unless you have a DIVX compatible dvd player, which can play the .avi files

both winavi and nero suck.
Use ConvertXtoDVD or 1clickdvdcopy...best softwares out in the market right now.

I use Pinnacle Studio (have used both version 8 and version 9 Plus) as well as Sonic MyDVD (sometimes) to burn video DVD's. Both softwares allow you to include menus, but Pinnacle has some more advanced functionality. MyDVD is a basic DVD program made to get a DVD up and running, not necessarily customized. Both work with AVI, MPEG, WMV, and a wide variety of other formats.

For Data DVD burning, I use Sonic RecordNow DX (came with my DVD burner). It works really well.

both winavi and nero suck.
Use ConvertXtoDVD or 1clickdvdcopy...best softwares out in the market right now.

you said that these cheap encoding program is better than nero. wow....

nero use to suck at encoding, but that was 5 year ago. nero has the best CPU encoder (of course hardware encoders are better, but they start at 2 grand) out there period.

name one other encoder that can use 4 processors. you can't

one thing nero sucks at is it still doesn't support .RM files
both convertxtodvd and winavi does

would u still recommend nero for 2 cores only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom