dvd burning issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveo

Solid State Member
ive had some recent help on here and i think im close to getting this to work - i just need some more answers

my process
i download a movie from limewire
convert to dvd susing winavivideoconverter
(this makes an audio and a video file??)
then i did a dvd shrink and back up
(this made 3 more files??)
then i loaded my newly shrunked 3 files in my dvd burning software (Power Producer)

questions - where do i say in dvd shrink to make it a single layer dvd? after loading all 3 into power producer it is still over 6gb.
when i convert to dvd i get an ad in the middle of the screen saying pay 29$ to buy winavi - how do i get rid of it?
if i load all 3 newly shrunken files into power producer do i have to switch 3 times during the movie???

all i want is to take a downloaded movie and burn it onto one dvd. why is this so hard????
THANKS!!!!!

I have never done the process you did so I don't know however, I used to use DVD Shrink to Copy DVD's after I used DVD Decrypter to decrypt them, anyways, You should probably download the movie already in .iso format or find a converter program that only makes one file out of the downloaded file. Other that I really Can't help because when I download Videos/Shows I just watch the .avi Files on the computer.

Oh and btw Limewire is a really bad Program to download Large Files such as Movies, Try Torrents (Bit Comet, etc)

all i want is to take a downloaded movie and burn it onto one dvd. why is this so hard????

It will very easy if you do in right way.
If you want use winavi ,it will give you a DVD folder which contain two folder (audio and video). Then you can burn to DVD just use VIDEO_TS folder.
This way is very easy,but not free.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom