Dvd -> Avi

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4A1

Daemon Poster
I have a South Park DVD and just recently put all of the DVD files onto my computer - however, they are ridiculously large. I was wondering how I could convert these DVD files to AVI? What programs have you used that are good with this stuff?

-Pratik

try dvd to avi converter............ there are lots of converter . atfirst try the trail vertion and use choose which one u like most

I have never found a 'free' converter that I like but have you tried using video editing software?

I open vid files in my Adobe Premiere Pro and convert it the "professional" way.

professional way thats different....................... serial are free on net...........all u have to do just find out................ask me for any help

Rafe said:
I have never found a 'free' converter that I like but have you tried using video editing software?

I open vid files in my Adobe Premiere Pro and convert it the "professional" way.

auto GK is free. It will kill adobe in shrinking that file to a 700-1000 mb AVI file (mpeg4 video. it looks almost as good as the original). win dvdcopy 2 (not free) would to. they specialize in this kind of project.

pavel721 said:
professional way thats different....................... serial are free on net...........all u have to do just find out................ask me for any help

you will get banned here if you kept that up. you are not allowed to discuss warez (pirated software here). any site that does won't be up for long.

GET DVD SHRINK! THAT IS PERFECT FoR URE SITUATION! IT COMPRESSES URE FILE. WITH OUT U CHANIGN THEM TO AVI FILE.. VERY GOOD PROGRAM.
REGARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom