Does anyone know how to download Flash media?

e40water

Baseband Member
Their is a news clip I will like to have on News tv webpage its a flash video. I am wondering if anyone could guide me how to download and put into a cd.

Thanks for your help.

Downloading a flash or any media video from any site is illegal.

Not true. I can go to plenty of sites and download media and videos from them. Podcasts are a great example. Those are both media and can be videos and are available for download as well as syncing to your personal devices for watching on the go.

As for the question, the News site would have to allow the video to be downloaded in order for you to do so. Since they only stream it via their site, that means that they own the copyright to it and it would be illegal to download it.

Ok thanks. I didn't know it was illegal. I was just wanting to have a news clip to put on cd for a car crash my friend was in.

Thanks for your replies.

the download helper extension for firefox can download most flash videos. just letting you know... for future download needs.

you can find so many plugins for chrome and firefox for downloading flash, using any video converter convert the flash file to .avi or .mpg and put in cd to play in your TV

You need to find the siites terms and it willtell you if its legal or not. 90% of youtube is illegal to d/l but there is a rare few you can.

Read the terms before you do it..... Its not likely they'll arrest you, but they technically could

Back
Top Bottom