do i have to sacrifice a goat to watch a movie on my pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
its one thing after another. i ve been faquing with all these **** codecs for months now.
downloading uninstalling TWEAKING uninstalling again, reinstalling in the right order while praying, tweaking again...
wtf. is it really hard to accept say 5 codecs that do the job why the faq do we need so many. its retarded.

i have over 50 different codecs installed just to watch movies.
and it seems every other month theres a new coded that i have to download to watch a movie because everyone switched to it.

its **** stupid and a waste of time.
STOP MAKING THESE fn CODECS ALREADY WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM!!!!!!!

excuse my language.

i am so ****in fed up with this ****.
i even paid for one recently
i downloaded the core(something) codec to watch an MKV movie because it was lagging.

now **** hit the fan and nothing works after installing it.
i got no sound i got fkd up video with artifacts

i tried vlc, i tried wmclassic, i tried few other ones and i still cant watch a **** movie.

even my explorer restarts now after installing that **** codec. WTF!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

to all of you uselss codec makers. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i hope you have nightamares about your PC smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i feel much better now :)
but still cant watch my **** movie...

I use klite with power dvd, wmp and wmp classic. With this combo I have never had problems with any format.

Free-Codecs.com : Download K-Lite Codec Pack 5.9.0 FULL, K-Lite Codec Pack 5.9.0 STANDARD, K-Lite Codec Pack 5.9.0 BASIC : K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools
Free-Codecs.com : Download K-Lite Codec Pack 5.9.0 FULL, K-Lite Codec Pack 5.9.0 STANDARD, K-Lite Codec Pack 5.9.0 BASIC : K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools

A goat sacrifice could not hurt.

funny-dog-pictures-mayan-sun-god-asks-you-for-sacrifice.jpg

I think Kmote is right, and your pc is broken or something, what operating system are you using? I have Windows 7 with the newest version of Windows Media Player and I havn't had to install anything else other than VLC to watch every movie I've ever had. I havn't had the problems you're having since Windows XP first came out.

windows xp(4 months old install) updated nvidia drivers and all others.
i have had k lite media pack,vlc player, divx pack with divx player,WMclassic, and of course winamp.
it played ok yesterday but it was lagging.
so i installed the core codec.
and everything went to ****....

i reinstalled it again and restarted and it was better.

but the codec supposedly fixes the lag in MKV, it didnt fix it
now it lags just a lil bit throughout the whole movie.
not enough to be really obvious but enough to be annoying.

but i mean do we really need that many codecs?
look at audio... MP3,WMA,FLAC,AAC,WAV,MP4 thats all you need to have, all players suppors one or more of those codecs and were good.

not with video. every mfaka wants to make thier own **** codec for some reason.

kinda like sony tried with their ATRAC audio...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom