Dedicated Sound Card(Just got one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ricanflow, you haven't read the post right. shame on you

I can only do so much....im not gonna attempt to help someone who doesnt want to be helped.

Not crappy speakers, in my opinion, but I'm also not a person who spends thousands on audio gear - like you.

Any more posts like this and infractions will be handed out.

Please read the forum rules, as i told you earlier.

You dont need to spend thousands...you need to know what you are buying and not waste your time and money with pc speakers.

While Vern is right about the Direct Sound there is no problem with Vista and sound cards.

There is a problem with the manufacturer's creating the CORRECT drivers for the sound cards in Vista.

I have a old Audigy 2ZS that i use with Vista and have NO issue using it for anything. I have ALchemy installed as well.

Also if you are using Vista 64 Bit and the X-Fi read several of the topics here. There is a problem with getting the drivers working properly. Again a creative problem not making the drivers right.

Blaming Vista is not the right answer. Cause it does work. It is the manufacturer;s that failed to create the drivers to support it correctly.

If you have a issue with XP go into the Windows forum with your issue so we can fix it and you can go back to that if you wish.

I know what I'm buying. I'm not going to respect people whom I've shown respect at first and they come and disrespect me.

You can give me an infraction or ban me, but I'm seriously shocked.

To think that so called Audio Guru's, and what I thought were adults, would act in such childish manners is...abit disappointing. I was hoping for a serious, mature discussion, but I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of sixteen year olds who just discovered what Records were, looked into them abit, and now believe themselves to be audio experts.

This is the PC Tech forums, not Audiophile forums. PC Speakers are what we're discussing, not the fact you'll blow thousands on equipment you can't even tell the difference with, but claim to be able too, because you want to be in the "Cool" crowd.

Are you really kids, pretending to be adults? I honestly believe most of you are, at least.

Now ban me, or whatever it is you plan to do, because these forums never seem helpful, and I was hoping for once someone would actually try to be on these forums. I'm much better off talking about this on a gaming forum, with people who actually know their stuff.
Maybe if you wouldint come on here with such a foul attitude...you would realize we are trying to help. Comments like "I already told you" and "well i dont spend thousands on speakers like you" are not respectful and frankly downright rude.

No, we are not kids pretending to be adults. Im a hard working guy who has served my country,and work and pay taxes like the rest of us and i dont have time to be on here 24/7. Yet what little time i have i come on here and try to help others.

I never said i was a pro, but i have worked with audio in both recording vocals/beat production and we do have a certified audio engineer as well as many of us who know our stuff. This is the audio & computer multimedia section of tech-forums...just because this is a technology forum doesnt mean we cant give recommendations on higher grade audio gear.

Nobody said anything about spending thousands on equipment or being part of a cool crowd, so get off your high horse. If you honestly think you can go get help on a gaming forum (which is more likely to be filled with so called 16yr olds) then do so...but dont come on here acting like it is our duty to help you and figure out your every problem.

And dont come on here demanding help and respect when you have shown none and have not contributed to this community in any way.

Thread is locked and will stay locked, since we cant be of any help to someone who does not
want to be helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom