Deciding on a gaming headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuxoR

What choice did I have?..
hey guys I'm going to be buying a headset soon, mostly for gaming and music/movies and I don't want anything extravagant. I was thinking about the Plantronics 370s since they are cheap and were recommended to me.

Anyone else have any recommendations? Nothing over a 100 bucks :/

Thanks

Avoid USB Headset's as much as possible..

Try to get a normal headset like a Steelseries 3h or 5h

Or get these: Sennheiser hd280pro ($85), and get a normal mic from Newegg for like $10

Get the hd280pro from Musician's Friend

why avoid usb? I always thought the sound was a lot better through usb, than again i have a motherboard(integrated soundcard) that is older than my grandmother. So that could be a condition.

Vernon is right, a good circumaural stereo headset is better than gaming headsets, a mic can be bought seperately.

Eww Bose...

Stick with the Mic he recommended with the Headphones I recommended

Them headphones are flat, there hardly movie material for the standard bass lover. There sure as heck adequate, but you might be better off going for Sennheiser Hi-fi phones then there studio phones.

Them headphones are flat, there hardly movie material for the standard bass lover. There sure as heck adequate, but you might be better off going for Sennheiser Hi-fi phones then there studio phones.

Umm, the HD280pros have plenty of bass dude, i should know i have them...and im a bass lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom