decent screen video recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkShdw88

In Runtime
hey i was wondering if there is any decent screen video recorders that people are using that doesnt produce jerky and bad quality recordings.. the best format i find that works with my machine is wmv and im currently using river past screen recorder but its not high enough quality for my liking.. if i change recording formats either my system cant keep up or the program is not.. yes i only have a celeron but ive got me a 6200 gfx comin in a few days so it should help with playback and what not.. ill end up gettin a new cpu soon but in the meantime what is the best recorder people use?

ok now that i have my p4 2.8 and a 6200 the screen recorders run a lot better but some times the recordings are out of sync.. ther has to be better recorders out ther than riverpast and aca.. ive tried quite a lot but can anyone name some good ones for me please?

yes i tried both but they cant (cant find anywher in options) to allow recording of what is present on your screen.. eg. if i opened media player classic and opening a video file i would like to be able to record what is showing and not the whole screen.. i dont care what format really as long as it looks good and sounds good.. divx avi files are the best ive been able to produce in terms of quality but the screen recorders i have arent the best. (wel maybe they are?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom