DARN.....Guys I really neeD u this time!!!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saaad

Beta member
i upgrated my BIOS two to three days ago nd installed xp SP3 on my pc...As the motherboard has an inbuilt sound support, i've always used this audio driver, Realtech AC'97.
But this time when i installed it, it didnt work!! :eek:
I dont know why but something is definitely wrong and i know my speakers are in good shape....i havent been able to listen to any audio since then,its really gettin on my nerves now:(
i'm in a really bad position here and i ve tried much since, but my efforts were uselesss.....plz anyone i need ur HELP!!!
TELL ME WHAT TO DO??? ANYONE

P.S:HELP!!!:( I need an answer rite away,haven't heard no real music since!!!!:(

Welcome to the tech-forums Saaad, firstly, what motherboard do you have? you probably just need to find an updated driver version for your hardware

Welcome to the tech-forums Saaad, firstly, what motherboard do you have? you probably just need to find an updated driver version for your hardware

thnx for replyin due!!![relly do appreciate it]

i have intel D845GVSR......nd no, i have tried sooo hard but i just cant find an updated version of AC'97 or any other driver that runs!!
man u gotta help me !!!

Did you try reinstalling the drivers from the link I provided in my previous post? Have you tried checking on Windows Updates manually and looking to see if its in the Optional hardware updates section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom