Custom screen resolution ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Im using Catalyst 8.12 on Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit, i have 2 screens set up, currently there both running native 1650x1080. But what i want to do is run a single custom 3300x1080 resolution, i need to so i can launch games at that resolution correctly.

Ive looked all over catalyst control center and can't find anything, yet im certain it's possible. i can't even stretch the desktop, the option was removed for people running vista :mad:

Ideas anyone ?

okay, i have set one monitor to that 3360x1050 resolution on powerstrip, but now i need to figure out how to stretch it across both screens. Help !

You wouldn't find any setting for 3300x1080 but simply need to extend the desktop onto the second monitor at the native 1650x1080. The resolution isn't doubled number wise there. The catalyst has it's own display manager builtin or you can use a 3rd party software for seeing the desktop extended.

MaxVista, Ultramon, and a few others for seeing that done are seen at 64bit and x64 - MaxiVista - Desktop Extension - 64bit

ive got the desktop currently set as extended, where each monitor runs at 1650x1080. but stretch and extended are two different things, and it needs to be stretched across at the resolution i said. . there usually is a stretch and custom resolution setting in CCC but they were removed for the vista version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom