creative soundblaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyjunk125

Solid State Member
hey i was wonderin is it necessary to go up from a soundblaster live to a like say ZS or XFI or audgy 4 i mean all the better is more option maybe and a higher SNR ? any comments are welcome thank you:cool:

it definitely wouldn't hurt. If you do, i would recommend the ZS over the X-FI. X-fi is nothing more than a ZS with a "crystallizer" which is basically just an enhancer that really just makes it SEEM better. Because of that, the price of the ZS is going up. You will be MORE than happy with the ZS.

The X-Fi supports EAX 5.0, has the Crystalizer that works very well, and CMSS-3D Headphones wich gives you surround sound with normal headphones, so you don't need 5.1 headphones.

The ZS can't do that. and for $130 its not that bad.

How is the Audigy 2 Value? This is currently $40 at CompUsa after Rebates, and would likely be an improvement over my Live! 5.1 that came with my Dell 8250.

Also, the software that came with the Dell is not allowing me to use the EAX and surround mixer on my current card, and I noticed other peolpe on the dell and soundblaster boards were having the same issue.

I was just wondering which is better value for money. The Xtreme Music Card or the Fatal1ty FPS Card.

The Fatal1ty looks pritty cool because of the front drive thingy lol, and the remote control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom