copying dvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharen

Baseband Member
help me pls.. I have a movie dvd and tha'ts my favorite movie.. but unfortunately.. it has already scratch that's why it some part stop when i play it... i want to have copy of that dvd but I can't make it in my nero..

Can you advise me what to do to copy that dvd?

thanks!

You will need AnyDVD to copy it. Since it sounds as if it is a copyright protected DVD. From there use Nero Recode.

But be warned if it already has a scratch in it and it stops on a DVD Player you might copy that over as well. Might have to get a new DVD then make a copy.

yes... i have another dvd that i want also to copy to another dvd because it has also a scratch... that dvd is the golden wedding of my grandparents.. so my relatives want also a copy of that dvd.. and that's my problem... how can I make another dvd copy of it? i have already a blank dvd and off course a dvd writer..but I can't make it in nero.. does any another way to make it?

thanks!

Have you tried to covert it to a .avi or anything? Or maybe you can sue something like MagicISO to create a ISO of the the disc and then reburn it.

Only thing is with it already being scratched i dont know if there is a way to fix that. You could edit the movie and possibly fix that part. But youa re talking big time effort to get that done.

Can also try like DVDShrink. With Nero are you trying to use Recode to copy the DVD or Nero Burning ROM?

google it..its free to download

basically if you own a movie you want to make a backup of. you just use dvd shrink to copy it and strip the copyrights from it...then you have the option to burn it also.

ok...because it's already a dvd format and i don't know to make another copy of it since it has already a scratch...

thanks for the information guys!

dvd shrink sucks at ripping scratched dvds. smartripper excels at ripping a scratch dvd into a playable movie. I used to use it to rip all of my scratch discs.

SmartRipper

holler if you need an aspi layer, I'll upload nero's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom