Cool Edit Pro programs alike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argilus

In Runtime
Question, I'm looking for a program that is kind of like Cool edit pro, I'm not familiar with that section of interest but I'd like to give it a try. Curious what other programs are like it, that I can find online someplace free or sample/demo

That being Recording programs, options that can edit your voice and make it sound different or in different places and such. Links and Programs suggestions would be helpful.

a simple one is soundforge. you can also use it to record analog sources like cassette player using the line input from your sound card. you can also add effects and other sound processing. cooledit is very advanced.

Yeah, did some searching around and that was a pretty good suggestion. And holy crap cool edit is expensive as hell!

Sound Forge is OK, but check out any Creative software (it's not as bad as some might think) and check out ACID 4.0, REASON is good to, but not specificly for vocals.......anything that says WAVE Editor on it.....Recycle, MOTU, but they are all fairly expensive...cheapest being about $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom