convert CSS & TXT to mp3 or wma

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbcao2004

Baseband Member
Hi,

I download some songs from internet. But many of them are in CCS (Cascading Style Sheet) or TXT (Text) format. And my mp3 can only play songs with wma or mp3 format. My current sound converting program cannot convert neither of these 2 format to mp3 or wma. So I'm wondering if anyone knows such a program that can convert those 2 format to either wma or mp3.

Thank You

css is a html extension format basically, text is well, text LOL

I clicked that link and got a page full of gibberish on my screen, 435kb of it

pipe the output of windows media player into something else and record it into whatever format you want, if theyve got it embedded in html/css code Ive got no other clue how to do it, my system wont even play it

Oh, I could play with window media. But my problem is, how do i convert the file into mp3 or wma format.

Alright, I screwed with for a minute, mplayer would play it, its an asf file buried in there, 22050hz 1 channel mono

email me, I can convert them to mp3 if you want I do believe, depending on how big they are you may be able to email the whole group of them to my email address, if not I'll give you ftp access to my machine and you send em direct

how do you convert it? is it possible if you can tell me how to convert the files, so I do it by my self. I would like to learn it. Thank you

well on windows im not sure, im running linux, for me its just a matter of using sox on it---> sox <file_name_in> <filename_out.suffix>

id probably record it onto tape on a stereo then back into the pc as a wave file,then convert to mp3, sound quality on that file isnt worth messing with really, 1 channel mono, low bitrate

no, not really, start searching at tucows or cnet or anwhere else that has windows freeware and see what you can find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom