Computer Microphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton421

Beta member
I've already got some headphones, so I'm looking for a small, good quality, high accuracy microphone with a noise filter for a decent price. Paradox? Any help would be appreciated :)

noise filter? You mean a pop filter?

Computer microphones dont get very "high end". They are all the same thing in different cases. You can't really get very far before going into pro-audio.

Well, then maybe not :cool:

I'd like to keep it cheap. This is just for talking over skype, I'm not recording my voice for music or anything that important.

You could probably get a pretty cheap dynamic microphone for your computer, it will look like a music recording mic but will still be cheap & have a decent sound... the price really goes up if you get into condensers but that's for audio recording...

http://www.zzounds.com/item--SHUPG58 $60

No idea what you are looking to spend but I figured under 100 lol

Those look pretty good, and I think I'll get that unless there's a good mic with a stand for the desk.

YES! Shure is the industry standard. If you'll notice, almost EVERY concert or television show that uses stage microphones, they all look the same. That is because its the same microphone; the Shure SM-58.

Shure is the way to go and the mic MyopicRequiem posted looks fine to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom