computer display routed to TV, can see screen but not videos... please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricB said:
I think that he has it set up for the clone setup, not the extended one (they usually have 3 setups. dual view, extend and clone). you can drag it over in extend mode though

most media players will only show the image on one display(supposedly to stop people from copying it). you can change the primary monitor to tv in display properties, but media player classic (certain versions won't show the display both moniters at the same time though) and the media center edition player will show the video on both displays

FINE! GOSH!

If you buy a television for a few thousand, you could just plug right into it an you would be all set. You don't want to use your crappy video card for that. Thats stupid. Windows Media Center is crap... My custom programmed OS sounds better than anything.

[/immitation and sarcasm]

i can change the computer monitor to 800x600 but not the tv... and 800x600 on the monitor is wayyyy to large looking for me, i like to have more screen area

I could show you how to do it with an nvidia card, but you have an ati. I have your problem when I set the main monitor resolution to 1280 x 1024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom