Can't Find CJPG codec for download on internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KraZbuderfly

Solid State Member
Might anyone know where i can find the CJPG video codec for download? I have an avi file that won't play and Gspot tells me that is the one i need. FourCC's website does not give a good resource on this. AND... is it even possible for me to get this codec if I MYSELF do NOT have Video Blaster. I am just trying to view an avi that a friend sent me. I have been searching the net for hours on this with no good resource found yet. I am under the impression that codec packs like NIMO, Tsunami, and others are not a good thing to install- that they can cause havoc for your PC. Please Help with an alterntive. Thanx.

when trying to download that i get a promt that says the file might contain a malicios code. How can i tell if it does or not?

oh.... and i do not have the Creative Video Blaster on my PC. but through a little reaserch was able to find out that the file i am trying to view was created by that program.

Drivers guide puts that warning out to protect them in case of third party malicious code. I downloaded the driver and scanned it with the latest Norton updates and it was clean. Don't take my word for it though, scan it with your own anti-virus program. I will e-mail it to you if you want. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom