Can you guys recommend me a good camera under 120 dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its because Polaroid went bankrupt, and the brand got sold off.

The new Polaroid company licenses the name out, so crappy products are being made with the name slapped on it. Its pretty sad.....samsung or one of the successful companies should have bought them instead.

Second, polaroid products have a weird cheap feeling to them. I can't count how many customers are calling, having problems with there televisions.

Really ?

We have a LCD Polaroid TV. Considering it's price its a good picture quality.

It's lasted us a while too (and still going)

Doesn't surprise me. I tend not like any cameras except Nikon Canon and Casio, and one or two other models from different manufacturers.

Really ?

We have a LCD Polaroid TV. Considering it's price its a good picture quality.

It's lasted us a while too (and still going)

I say it out of the two that we've had to repair, there the FLM 32's, which, have a power supply issue that involves replacing the entire panel. Which is 500 dollars.

Its because Polaroid went bankrupt, and the brand got sold off.

The new Polaroid company licenses the name out, so crappy products are being made with the name slapped on it. Its pretty sad.....samsung or one of the successful companies should have bought them instead.

The same thing goes with sony, Sony licenses there panels out to samsung and visa versa, so, you're better off buying the sony or samsung brand t.v.

I say it out of the two that we've had to repair, there the FLM 32's, which, have a power supply issue that involves replacing the entire panel. Which is 500 dollars.

The same thing goes with sony, Sony licenses there panels out to samsung and visa versa, so, you're better off buying the sony or samsung brand t.v.

I have no clue who makes the Polaroid stuff, but im pretty sure its one of the budget brands.

the company that bought poloriod probably just kept the name for the market share that they had.

and samsung/sony make panels in the same place... they don't lease out panel making. the only makers are samsung/sony, lg, and one more company that has little impact. same goes for lcd's and plasma's, all that's being changed really is the inputs, bezels, and features...

okay just bought a kodak z712is it is an amazing camera. i bouht it for like $109 on ebay directly from kodak. the only bad thing is that it run's from AA batteries and the battery life is pretty bad. but the pictures are better than most digital camera's.

ya i got a z812is.
little better, but none the less. those cameras take some of the nicest pictures i kid you not. they have really good reviews. and simply take amazing pics like a 450 dollar camera would..
kodak get a bad rep sometimes. but they really pulled it off with that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom