Burning Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpsyn

Beta member
Hey, I need a bit of help finding some software and money isn't really a problem. I've got some .avi files on my harddrive that I want to burn on to a dvd but I can't seem to find a good enough program. If anyone happens to know of a program that does what I'm looking for, please let me know. Currently all I need is a program that let's you make good menu's, chapters, does .avi to dvd (or at least a good converter to .iso or something). The more features on the program that I can play around with, the better especially when it comes to the dvd menu's. Thanks in advance for all the help.

Welcome to Tech-Forums, darkpsyn!!!

Check ConvertXtoDVD:

Index of /products

It's super user friendly. I use it myself, and I have never turned to any other software to burn videos to DVD. It also burns other various video formats, hence the name "ConvertX..."

Thanks, so far it seems that ConvertXtoDvd is exactly what I was looking for. I'm still messing around with all the features and options, though I do have a question. And yes it sounds totally noobish lmao, what's the difference between the title menu and the dvd menu? ANYWAYS, lol, thank you guys for the recommendation, it's perfect for what I was looking for.

Nero also has a program called Nero Vision which is a lot like ConvertXtoDVD. It allows for more Menu options. Things like animated menus and goodies like that if you want to go all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom